Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Addition Coming Soon!




I am sooooo excited to announce that there will be a new person riding this coaster! Meet Kilo Tingley! Kilo is my dad's dog who I fell in love with about a year ago. I have seriously tried and tried to convince my father to let me take this dog home with me both times I visited in the last year. Finally he called me......... Kilo is going to come live with me!! Yay! They already have so many animals with so little time. Being a Commander of a Drug/Vice Unit doesn't leave much time for yourself let alone your animals. They have 2 chameleons, Kilo's Brother Chance, plus like 3 other dogs, and some cats. Note that they did have 2 sugar gliders until I brought them home with me during our July visit! :)

Kilo is a full blooded White German Shepherd. He is sooo well minded. He is a total gem. Will fell in love with him when we visited dad to, and no one could be happier about his addition!

My mother on the other hand, is not thrilled about this addition and says he has to have a muzzle on at all times, and refuses to visit... Im sorry mom, but you don't visit much anyways because I'm always at your house! I love you, but I am getting him!

By the way..... I am sporting that no makeup Florida Girl look and really pulling it off! I usually wouldn't go to the doctors office without makeup! :)



Ashley

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Well I have to admit he is beautiful. The reason for the fear of German Shepherds is the scar on my arm from getting twelve stitches in my arm from one. If he does come a part of your family I am sure I will learn to love him, it may take a little while.lol

Ashley said...

awww!!! I love you mom! I know that the german shepherd that bit ya was a bad one, but Kilo isn't!

Dawn said...

He's gorgeous!