Thursday, October 8, 2009

My World

School is going great! Things are still crazy busy here in my world. I am still sick, and had the pleasure of a ER trip Tuesday! Thanks Christina for taking me!

My beautiful mother was in the newspaper the other day promoting drug awareness, what an amazing person she is proving to be! She is doing amazing in her classes as well.

My cousin Danielle had a baby! Such a cutie!

Tristan is doing awesome with his toilet training! He also had an out of nowhere growth spurt that prompted an unplanned shopping trip! How is my baby who turns 3 in december wear 4T pants? Awwwww.... it just scares the holy crap out of me to see how big he is getting. And handsome too :)

Will is spectacular as always, working crazy long hours and loving ever minute of the work! He's so happy welding, it just makes me chuckle.

My ex-husband said he's having surgery tomorrow. My only thoughts on that is that they need to administer a pre-operative enema on him :)

I am very sad right now to after finding things didn't go well in Tricia's (dads wife) pregnancy took a turn for the worse, and has lost her little angel. I haven't heard many details yet, and am giving them the time they ever so need before they have to speak about this heartwrenching loss. My heart goes out to her, and my Dad!


Ashley

0 comments: