Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another Late Night...... or should I say early?

It is 2:04 am...... yes, A.M. I just got done with my Sociology Midterm Paper after seriously about dying when my internet wouldn't work for me. This horrifying realization surely did not help my stomach that has been nauseated for the past 3 days now. A little bit of high blood pressure, a Dr. Pepper (normally I am a Pepsi addict.... I have no idea what prompted me to buy a Dr. Pepper today) and an episode of the New Season of Nip/Tuck later my internet suddenly decided to work again.

Hopefully now that I made it through Midterms my nausea will decide to go away since I don't have anything more to stress about.

I have a class tomorrow from 4-9 and I don't know if I am going to have everything completed after tonights experience was a little drawn out. Oh well! I will take a lower participation grade for homework not being done than a low midterm grade anyday!

Will just pulled in at home from work, I hear him........ got to go love on that man!!! :)
Ashley

0 comments: