Thursday, October 15, 2009

And Again

Tonight is another late one. It is 12:44, and I am just getting ready to take a test. I thought it was going to be a good night for homework when the little man (who didn't have an accident all day until about 7:30 p.m.) was asleep at 8:00 p.m. but he woke up a little after 10:00 p.m. and for some reason won't go back to sleep and demands to watch tv or help me with my homework...... I chose tv. I just checked my grades, and I managed to get a 90% on my midterm paper for my Sociology Class, and I can deal with that!!!! Yippee!

Well one more test, then work at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. I would really advise staying away from Cellular One until at least 10:00 a.m tomorrow morning, because everyone knows how sweet I am in the mornings........ sorry world!
Ashley

0 comments: