Friday, November 6, 2009

The time has come

The time has come for me to leave my family at Cellular One. We have spent some very good times together!!

Lets recap a few wonderful moments

I will never in all my life, even if I have extreme dementia forget when my dear friend Kathy caught a donut on fire in the microwave, and went running out the door as it was smoking like a freight train!!!! I have never ever laughed that hard! The whole store was polluted with most horrible smell imaginable. Customers commented on the smell, and all we could do was laugh! Thank You Kathy!

We always managed to have fun at work! I remember getting 3rd place in the Halloween contest last year!

To Rubin, and his keeper, I will miss your wagging tail, and your excitement! You are a good dog!

To my guys at the ambulance department, I love you guys!! You are great! I will miss the Saturday morning donuts! Thank You Brett for always remembering my favorite (jelly filled!!).

Some people miss that communication and thrive when someone is nice to them for no reason. I will truly miss being so involved with the community. I have an extended family in my customer base. I will worry about people when I'm gone. Working with so many people, I have taken in soooo much. Every person can give something new and better to your perspective!

I think back to how so much of that job kept me grounded going through some hard times. I survived and supported us because of that job.

On the other side, I am the happiest person in the world right now! I am going to get to spend so much more time with my wonderful son Tristan! I miss so much time with him right now with school and work. He won't have to go to daycare anymore, it will be good for both of us. Tristan is growing so fast, and I don't want to miss anything. His birthday is next month, he will be 3. His first birthday was also the day I started at Cellular One! CRAZY!!


Ashley

0 comments: