Monday, November 2, 2009

Delicate Situations Suck

Well Im in between a rock and a hard place. Today while I was getting my eyes checked, Tristan and Will did the grocery shopping. Apparently some old lady saw them shopping and commented something to the effect of Will being Tristan's Daddy. He corrected the lady and told her that wasn't his Daddy, that was his Will! We came home, played with chalk outside when Tristan commenced to telling me that he has 2 Daddys.... I asked him what he was talking about, he told me he has his Daddy, and Will is his Daddy too.

Obviously I am without words.

Then to top off this crappy situation he tells his Daddy this evening the same thing. Now he's mad at me.... I tried to explain this to Tristan (this isn't the first time that he has said this), but he is still adamant that he wants Will to be his Daddy too.

I can't imagine how this made Travis (Daddy) feel, but I guess I can't blame Tristan, I mean he lives with me and Will.

I just needed to get this out. Any input or advice to help me keep my sanity would be greatly appreciated.


Ashley

0 comments: