Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Im OK with it even if you are not!

Okay, so today, my Christmas Tree came out. It is set up in the living room. Its not fluffed to its full potential yet, but it is up. I am wanting to move our 60 inch tv now lol. (Sorry Will)

The ceiling v's up in the middle, so its a little taller. I thought that it would be more flattering, but I guess the 200 pound (?) TV is kinda gonna be a pain to move, but oh well. Christmas is only here once a year!

I am excited that I get to be at home with Tristan all day tomorrow, maybe we will work on the tree together!
Ashley

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You have a 60 incher? I can NOT tell my husband...

Ashley said...

Haha! Yeah! It was one of the perks that came with the boyfriend! lol just kidding, but I am the sports junkie in the family, so my football games are wonderful on it! :)