Monday, September 7, 2009

Good Day Gone Bad

This morning we got up and headed to Wal-Mart to pick up a birthday present for Will's brother Wyatt. Not only did we get his present, but Tristan got a bunch of new "Thomas Trains!!"

We headed to the McReynolds' for the party, and got to visit with a bunch of family.

Travis was nice enough to work with me on changing things around for this holiday, so Tristan got to attend the party too!

Since Trav was picking him up at 4:00, Will and I made reservations at Ichaban's in Terre Haute. We got to Terre Haute a half hour before our reservation, so we figured we would hit up Petsmart, and get our kitty and gliders some new stuff! Well.... they were closing as we pulled in the parking lot. Instead, we headed to guitar center, and Will checked out the electric drums, and got a new set of sticks.

We made it to the Japanese Steak House just in time. The meal was no where half as good at the Japanese Steak House we ate at in Florida (Mikatos........ mmmm) but it was funny when the chef tried to do an "egg roll" and sent the egg crashing into Will's ginger sauce which then went flying into Will's eye, and the nice golden brown sauce somehow seemed to make it onto the front of my white shirt!

We finished our meal and were going to hit up a few stores. The ones that we wanted to go to were closed, so we decided to head home instead, and get to bed early.

As soon as we opened the door, Will said "awww, Tristan left one of his trains on", and he headed back to turn it off, as I quickly relieved myself.

The I find out our poor "Fitten"(don't ask) Bella, was about dead. She had tried to get some cookies out of a small individual bag, and was stuck in the bag, the clicking that Will thought was a train clicking was Bella trying to breath, and the bag kept closing and opening. She vomited in the bag, and her head was soaking and her eyes really red! She pottied on the floor(which she never does) ............. all of this when we first get home. So I grab her and get her in the tub to clean the vomit off of her. *sigh*

All I can think is that if one of those stores were open, and we did go in to look at things, we might not have our special friend.

2 comments:

Browningblog said...

So how is she this morning? I hope everything turned out okay.

Ashley said...

She is fine this morning, I was honestly thinking that she had a stroke, because her left eye kept getting all squinty, and she couldn't keep it open. She was very weak last night, and didn't even fight me when I put her in the bathtub! I woke up this morning, and she was snuggled up next to me, purring. We played a little and she seems fine... Thank Goodness!!