Friday, September 4, 2009

Dentist

I have a business proposal out there for a few Dentists.

Proposal in a nutshell....

Please alternate shifts or find a dentist that likes to work nights, and have a 24 hour service. Not everyone can make it to a doctors office during normal business hours.

antibiotics....... come to me.
Pain meds....... kick me in the jaw
dentist.......fix me

9:00 come quickly, receptionist please don't be late, and feel sorry enough for me to get me in soon.

I have neglected my dental care because it was sooo costly, and even with insurance through work was not in my budget with deductibles and being a single parent. Now, I am part time, I have no dental insurance any longer. Will saw that I was in pain though and said not to wait, he is making enough money now that I shouldn't neglect me any longer! Have I mentioned today that I love that man...... I do!!! Im glad he takes care of me, because my job is taking care of everyone else, and I get whats left!

0 comments: