Saturday, February 13, 2010

Back from Lacuna

Well first of all, I am back. After a short break and some very inspiring words from a blog reader that caught me in the hall one day, I have decided to continue blogging.

I really thought that I was going to be done, but I love this. It is my way to just vent, and document everything..... I'm not going to let anything stop me.

Thanks again to ......... lets call her Juliet, for the kind words. I didn't know that my words really meant anything good to anyone but me. You are an angel!

On a better note, I find out in approximately 2 weeks if I make the RN program for this fall. I am so anxious, I seriously will not let anyone else check the mail until I get the letter. I AM SO NERVOUS. If I don't make it I guess I will have one more year to get some classes in. The only thing I don't have taken already in the program is the Anatomy and Microbiology.... so keep your fingers crossed, I am!
Ashley

0 comments: