Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stalkers!!!!!! :)

Wow!! I just found out, from a source that will remain anonymous in order to protect his/her identity, that people have been stalking my page (or so they think).... I am really just honored to know that you have nothing else better to do in your life than to sit back and stew over my life! If I didn't want you too see my stuff, do you think I would put it on a blog? And as for you getting in on my facebook, if you have nothing else better to do then to make a up a false profile, then I really feel sorry for you, and Marie, I accepted that friendship just to let you in to see that I really don't care, then blocked you again!?

I do have my moments where I am angry and I say things because I am angry, but I don't go looking for reasons to do so!

I am truly blessed to know that you are so unhappy with my happiness.

These are the moments I just get to sit back and laugh :) Man I love my life!!
Ashley

1 comments:

Tammy said...

It is sad that they try to cause you grief. I am happy though that you have found true happiness in your life and don't let these people get to you. You have made such accomplishments this last year and I am so very proud of you. Tristan is lucky to have you as a mommy,whom is working so hard to better her life to provide for him now and in the future.