Thursday, January 21, 2010

OMG!! NO WAY?!?! YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS!

I don't know if everyone remembers the little girl Haliegh Cummings that suddenly came up missing in Florida from her father and fathers girlfriends trailer.

Well tonight I got to sit back and watch about how the Putnam County Sheriffs Department arrested these people on Drug Trafficking charges. I am a proud Daughter

My dad is the Commander of the Putnam County Drug/Vice Unit! Dad I am soo proud of you, and all I can hope is that now that these drug addict punks are facing 25 years plus, they maybe little Haliegh will be found, or someone will give some information to let her rest in peace!

You are an amazing father, and as I watched this on CNN I couldn't help but think, that you never get the recognition you deserve, you have made so many sacrifices for your career, and we have all felt the pain, but today I salute you Dad!

See the story here!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/01/21/florida.haleigh.dad.arrested/index.html?iref=allsearch
Ashley

0 comments: