Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Tristan!!!!




It is 12:34 and I just got done wrapping Tristan's Birthday presents so they are ready whenever he wakes up!! I can't believe its been three years since he arrived! We had a little birthday celebration at Grandma and Hopie's last night, so he could see Hope since she wouldn't have enough time after school tomorrow before Daddy picks up the Birthday Boy!




He had such a good time, and was happiest with a Nerf Gun from Great Grandma that shot balls at everyone!! He also was thrilled with his Thomas Decoration (equipped with Thomas, Percy, and James in Tidmouth Sheds for all you Thomas-Heads out there) , and kept saying, "Wow, Grandma, is this really for me?"



Time Flies, it seems like yesterday he looked like this!



My Baby just keeps growing, its sooo amazing watching him grow before my very eyes! (His shirt in the above picture says "I don't sleep, NOBODY does", this is normally very true, and Tristan ends up in bed with Mommy almost every single night, but at 12:01 a.m. I heard him fall out of his bed, and let out a little cry, as I went to his room, and looked in, I found he got back up in his bed, and fell back asleep. If that would've happened when he was 2 years old, he wouldve screamed bloody murder for me to get him, but I guess they mature a lot at 3!! (but really, I was pretty proud that he picked himself back up without needing his mommy...........even if it did hurt my pride a little!!!!)

Ashley

2 comments:

Tammy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISTAN!!!
He is maturing Ashley but he will always need you even sometimes when he doesn't think he does. You are a wonderful mother as you have also grown so much in this past year. I am so proud of you both!!!

Browningblog said...

Happy Birthday Tristan! Glad he loves Thomas, I still have all of Robert's Thomas things. He loved Thomas too!