Sunday, December 13, 2009

Good Luck Mom`

Mom-

I wish you luck tomorrow! I love you and I hope the judge gives you your license back after all these years! I am so proud that you have gotten you life on track and are a wonderful mother, part of our community, and a good leader!

Everything that you have accomplished with your GED and CNA, all in such a short time is truly amazing!

I am soooo happy to have a wonderful SOBER Momma!

Oh, and don't forget, if you don't call me first and tell me what they say, I will stab you in the eye with a fork! (Im not kidding!)
Ashley

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Ohhhh honey I love you so....The one regret is that I didn't do it sooner. So glad you are with someone that you are able to be a part of my life.
Now about stabbing your mother in the eye with a fork I don't plan to give you a reason to find out how seious you are.
You will be the first to know.
Love ya
Momma