Monday, May 9, 2011

A Proud Day!

Today I took my Nursing Final for my LPN year of nursing! I MADE IT!!! It was a bitter sweet day, I saw many tears shed today, some for victory, and some for not making it. I know how hard all of us worked for this! I want to say congrats to everyone that was with me in this program. You all succeeded when it came to sacrificing your families and lives to try to better yourselves, I applaud you for that! Aside from our families, no one knows how hard this really is!

Being able to be the President of our Nursing Class has been amazing! I only hope I'm lucky enough to hold the position next year as well!

Now........... two weeks off, then back to the books! Looking forward to a year from now, when I have my RN! Wow! Time Flies!

So pretty much, see ya in a year Blogger!

Ohhhh wait!!! The best thing of my day today was picking up Tristan and telling him I passed my test! He jumped in my arms, and gave me more stickers than you could ever imagine. Because I did a good job! Him being proud of me is the best thing in the world!


Ashley

0 comments: