Monday, January 5, 2009

Sick and Tired of Stupid People

Well, everyday is supposed to be a fresh start, but it seems anymore that I dread every new day. I often wonder how many bad things can happen to one person.

I was hit by my huband... whose drinkin got out of control.
I left my husband in March.

I have been tryin to get divrced since March 08 (still going on)

My car was stolen. I had to borrow a vehicle for a month, since my ex didn't care enough about his own son to make sur he had transportation, even though he had 3 of the marital vehicles.... what a wonderful person huh?(title forged.. lovely huh.... yeah, I got it back though.. criminals always loose :))

I have to deal with crazy people who like to track me down and kick out the tail light on the car it took me a month to get back.

Dealt with an excess of 200 calls a month....

Can't go out on a date without the ex callin and threatening the guy.

I had to go to Florida to see my grandma in the hospital and was told that the ex didn't want me to take my son so I left him here and he stayed with my mom. So not only am I dealing with family stress Im dealing retarded people.

Then I get back after not seeing my baby for a week and was told I couldn't see had to im until the next day.

Im working my butt off to make ends meet, and provide a nice place for my son to live, and my "child support" only amounts to less than half of daycare weekly.... wooooo.

Then this latest deal about me "telling my son to bite another child"..... a child I once spoiled as if he were my own flesh and blood. WTF? Are you kidding me..... Grow Up and find something better to do with your time then try to torture me.

I give and give and give and give and give... and still I get pooped on...

When is enough actually enough with these people.......

Guess what.... Im stronger, smarter, and a better person because I care about people.. I love my life regardless of your trying to make it hell.. and IM NOT GIVING UP!!!!!!

GET OVER IT!!!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Just for the record, a lot of people are "sick and tired of stupid people." Okay....I guess it is your turn to be "childish." I can respond in the same manner that you did.

You might want to get your facts straight before making such a post also.

The car was not stolen. Title was not forged. Criminals aren't "loose" and they don't lose either. Liars get their way.

I don't know who the "crazy people" who track you down are. You might want to try running background checks on the company you keep. Family first.

Dealing with 200 calls a month. Giving the ex a phone in your name to keep track of him too... hmm sounds fishy in and of itself. Check your phone bill too...I think we know why there were that many. Oh, but you work for the phone company, so I'm sure you could take care of things on your end.

Having a date before you're divorced....I know the other party has too...I don't know how legal that is on either end. If you're still married, that doesn't look good for either one of you.

"Retarded people" are the people who you left your son with one day earlier than the court said you had to. That was your choice. If you think they are "retarded," then maybe you made the wrong choice in the very first place of meeting those people. And you were told you couldn't see your son by the court papers, not by the "retarded people." It was your choice to go to Florida and see people who hadn't came to see you for a very long time. You were not forced to go and leave your son for a week before his birthday. And now today because of an "Act of God," you are threatening to keep your son away from his father. Nice.

"My "child support" only amounts to less than half of daycare weekly"...MY child support. I don't think it is for you. It is for the child. Woooo.

"Grow Up and find something better to do with your time then try to torture me"....what do you think that this post is doing, Ashley. Torturing someone who does not deserve any of that. I give and give and give to your child and I am still getting "pooped on."

"When is enough actually enough with these people.... Guess what.... Im stronger, smarter, and a better person because I care about people.. I love my life regardless of your trying to make it hell.. and IM NOT GIVING UP!!!!!! GET OVER IT!!!," funny I was actually thinking of telling you the same thing.

I thought that you said we were going to agree to disagree. I guess you just weren't satisfied. You never are. Nothing is ever good enough. And when you don't get your way, you run. Florida, maybe. Hmmmm.... sounds like it's happening again.

Ashley said...

I have said what I wanted to on my "own space"..... I KNOW I'm right, and you are just blind. Which is fine. Defend your family, thats all you should do!

Notice how many good things are said in regard to the situation... people know.. even all the lies, excuses, and everything else, they still know, so its useless for you to try to weasle around the truth, to make it best fit each scenario.

Oh, by the way, my family isn't crazy, yeah my mom had a drug history in her past, but she has "manned up" and done something about it instead of making excuses. Just because she had made bad decisions in her past doesn't make her crazy. Its not like she tried to kill herself and was admitted to a psych ward or anything, ya know.

The last time I check its wasn't illegal to share company with anyone, far be it from anyone to want to share intelligent conversation with another adult for a change.

Yes, my father doesn't get to come visit often, because he is a hard working man that has a lot on his plate. So yes, its been a little over a year, but Im okay with that. He calls, I know he loves me, and guess what??? ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

As for my child support. Its the money I get to help support my child. If you could call it that.

My decision to consider a move for myself and Tristan would only be to better our lives. Who could say anything bad about me having the chance to go back to school and make something of my life to better the education of my child. I mean yes at least I have a High School Diploma, and a few college credits (more than a lot of people can say these days), but I would like to do something better. I want to show my son he can be proud of me, and that he can do anything he wants to. I don't want him thinking that he has to end up in a family business that is going no where. I want him to be able to travel. I want him to be able to do whatever he wants to and am willing to do whatever I have to to show him that.

Im not agreeing to disagree. Im agreeing I am right......